Beautiful Blogger Award! 😀
Well I never, it would seem that I have been nominated for the ‘Beautiful Blogger Award’! What a lovely feeling 😀
It took me a few minutes to get me head around it, as I have never been nominated for anything before and having only started the blog but a few months ago, I was rather surprised!
Firstly a very big thanks to the lovely blog by inge for her nomination, and I urge you to sneek a peek at her blog if you get a chance. She has some beautiful photographs and offers great interesting posts, you’ll enjoy reading.
Now I must nominate others which I feel fall under this category…. This is a little tricky as I love to look at so many, am most certainly a newbee… But here goes…
2) Gray Poet
3) Diary of a want to be blogger
4) Empire of epiphany
5) It is just Mille
7) Wilhelmina Upton
8) Glocal Outlook
9) Hey Bud Blogger
10) Hodgepodge 4 the soul
11) Taste of life by Sabi
12) Sini Siambalis
13) Wheel mummy
14) Nifti’s Book
15) My own piece
Now get yourself a cup of tea and look at these lovely blogs…. (actually you might need a pot of tea) 😉
Hmmm.. So it would seem that the rules (mentioned below)… state that I must now write seven things about myself…. I am not sure I am very good at such things… however;
1) I’m turning this 16 this July 😀
2) I talk A LOT!
3) My fravourite sport is football.
4) I don’t like people who smoke.
5) Am really fond of chocolates.
6) I don’t believe in dating (Love once or never).
7) God is my everything.
Phew, that bit is over… Now to post and inform people of nominations. 😀
Rules to follow for the beautiful blogger award!
The “One Beautiful Blogger Award” has similar rules to many blogging awards.
- Give generous thanks to the blogger that nominated you
- Write Seven things about your self
- Make a list of 15 bloggers you admire and let them know how awesome they are! These folks are the next round of honorees for the “One Lovely Blog Award
Here’s what you have to do!
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
1. What is your favorite colour?
2. What is your favorite animal?
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
5. What is your favorite pattern?
6. Do you prefer giving or getting presents?
7. What is your favorite number?
8. What is your favorite day of the week?
9. What is your favorite flower?
10. What’s your passion?